Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Missing Blog ...

The strangest thing has happened. My last blog entry titled "A Political Ponzi Scheme" has simply disappeared. Gone into thin air. It is missing from my blog server and missing from BlogNetNews Oklahoma which mirrors my blog. If you Google the term "Bill Kumpe Ponzi Scheme" the web index entries for the articles still appear but the links direct you to a statement that the blog entry has been removed. I did not remove it.

This blog entry was highly critical of the current GOP leadership and compared the GOP to a well known multi level marketing scheme. It was not original for the most part but rather an extended quote from another blogger whose work was featured on TownHall.com. Everything was properly attributed. I added commentary at the end.

If someone, either the author or someone mentioned in the blog entry has a problem with what was said in that blog entry, I would ask them to contact me privately.

But, in the meanwhile, thanks to the modern web where nothing really disappears, the cached version of the article can be read at the following link:

A Political Ponzi Scheme?

I could say a lot of things about the First Amendment, free speech, the ghost of McCain Feingold and political parties that are afraid of what a couple of bloggers have to say .... but I won't. The missing blog entry says it all. Be afraid folks. Be very afraid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmie D. Martin said...

that has happend to me and when I went to my posts page I found it had been saved and not published even after it had been published. when you get to the post link page click on show all.
google has not worked all the bugs out of the posting software yet.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home