Thursday, October 09, 2008

Preview My New Private Blog

It will take a few days for me to get the permission list together for my new private blog. In the meanwhile, anyone can preview that blog at: http://bkumpe.blogspot.com .

For permanent permission to view this new blog please e-mail me at: bill@billkumpelawfirm.com . This link may or not work directly from this blog entry and you may have to cut and paste it into your own e-mail software.

Please include your real name and a valid e-mail address. I intend to allow confidential posting to the blog and nothing short of a court order could make me reveal the identities of those who choose to post confidentially. But, I do ask that at least I know who everybody is and how they can be contacted if necessary.

I look forward to visiting with you.

Bill Kumpe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home